Peeled onions, stripped of the outer skins (peels), as well as the top and the tail.
minimum shelf life: 10 days
dimensions mm: 60/80 - 70/90
packaging: from 2.5 kg to 1000 kg
Different types of onions are available:
- The yellow onion is the most used onion, because it fits in many dishes. For example, it can be used in soups, sauces, broths and all kinds of stews.
- Red onions are mostly used raw in dishes, such as salads, sandwiches or on a hamburger. It adds a nice touch of colour to all kinds of dishes.
- Pink onions have a taste similar to shallots.
- Spanish onions are larger in size and have a softer (milder) taste due to their higher sugar content. This onion fits very well in pâté and Oriental dishes.
- An organic version of all our onion varieties is available!
DIDN'T FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US, PRODUCTS ARE DEVELOPED ACCORDING TO THE WISHES OF THE CUSTOMER!