Pol Roussel and Jaklien Lietaer started peeling onions in 1996. Through the years, this activity grew out to a fully equipped and modern onion peeling company. This company is specialized in peeling and cutting onions, that meets todays strictest quality requirements. In the meantime, their children (Charlotte and Louis Roussel) are working in the company. Together with our team we aspire a company that’s constantly evolving towards an efficient and state-of-the-art peeling company. All this matches perfectly our company values; knowledge, quality and focus on the customer.
Roussel Onions is an onion peeling company. We peel and cut onions with the biggest care and operate by the strictest standards. Our efforts were rewarded by a BRC certificate Higher Level. We produce whole peeled onions, as well as onions cut in rings, cubes, strips and parts. Our clients are mainly catering companies, foodservice companies, fresh fruit and vegetable suppliers, restaurants, …
Chopped fresh garlic, now also available!
> Chopped fresh garlic ready for use
From now on we can also offer you chopped fresh garlic with a very high garlic content (+96%).
This puree comes from 100% Dutch cultivation, has a remarkably mild taste, is ready to use and therefore very time-saving.
- Own local cultivation Biesheuvel (100% Netherlands / 0% China - Latin America)
- Only fresh garlic (>96%) , some salt & citric acid
- Standard puree (incl. fibres) or sieved (fibres removed)
- Ready to use, time-saving and available all year round
- Shelf life min. 12 months (store in a cool place)
- 200 gram jars, 1kg or 10kg buckets
- Certification Global G.A.P., FSSC 22000, Skal
- Technical data sheets and samples available on request
Get inspired with some recipes here:
Keep an eye on our social media, more new products will follow soon!
Some of our assets
Do you want to be supplied with the highest quality of peeled and cut onions? Contact us! Together we can figure out what kind of cut and what variety is the best for your dish.